Senior Network Engineer based in Perth
- Industry leading name
- Immediate start
- Attractive Day rate
This will be an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend for another 6 months.
About the client:
A leading well known global player who excels at what they do and lead the way for innovation working internationally serving tier one clients with Security, Cloud and Networking Services.
About the role:
As the one of the Senior Network Engineers, you will act as a back up for my clients Network Team, reporting into the Infrastructure Lead working across a range technology and you be responsible for resolving any network outages and technical issues.
What skills and experience you will need to succeed:
- Working experience on Service Provider Cloud (Expected experience on MPLS, LDP, OSPF,MPBGP, VRF, SP level Multicast , L3 VPN, VRRP) [Hardware all nexus 7k and Cisco 6500 Sup2T based]
- Data Centre Networking with the working experience on VPC VSS HSRP, Eigrp, RSTP and SLB using Cisco ACE (All Cisco Nexus hardware)
- Network Admission Controlled Campus Networking using dot1x/MAB, RSTP, VRF Aware unicast and multicast routing, HSRP, VRF Lite, Eigrp
- Relevant and recent experience in an enterprise business. (4 years +)
- Manage technical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Due to the nature of the work we require strong personalities who can self-start.
- CNNA - required
- CCNP - Highly regarded
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Whitehead 08 94231422 quoting reference: 186597
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD