Senior Network Engineer
- Contract opportunity with a national well known consultancy
- Work with key network Data Centre technologies
- Attractive, convenient CBD location
About the Company
Our client is a leading national consultancy with a large presence in WA.
About the Role
An initial 3 month contract opportunity is available for a Senior Network Engineer to join a national consultancy. You will be working as part of a high performing project team on a variety of Data centre projects for a variety of enterprise clients.
- Act as an escalation point for technical network issues across Cisco networks including troubleshooting and problem solving
- Troubleshoot network issues and test network related problems, routing changes and system failures
- Assess network performance, making modifications and patch management where required
- Design and implementation using data centre technologies
- Assist with the design, support and deployment of Cisco products
- Consult with senior stakeholders within the organisation
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise network environments
- Previous experience with Data centre design and documentation
- Experience with SD-WAN/SDN and F5 is highly desirable
- Certifications in CCNP or CCNA is highly desirable
- Excellent documentation and stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 212274)