Our Federal Government Client is seeking two highly skilled and experienced Senior Network Engineers for the ongoing development of the Department's technical cyber security projects.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Provide specialist advice to network architects
- Assist with the design and implementation of network security controls, network upgrades and configuration
- Providing third level support for network related incidents as appropriate.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Demonstrated understanding in providing network engineering services for the design, implementation, development, documentation, testing and maintenance of local and wide area networks including routers, switches and firewall solutions.
- Advanced routing, switching and security skills, and experience in supporting large enterprise networks in Juniper and Cisco products, and specialised encryption devices across a complex global network.
- Applied experience in enabling cyber security teams to detect, deter and mitigate cyber security threats.
- Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communications skills, including effectiveness in negotiation, consultation, and communication with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working on complex projects, providing network engineering design and implementation, while managing competing priorities with effective time management
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 209268
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.