About the role
This is a Senior Level position, required to provide operational support lifecycle activities including managing the Network and Secure Internet Gateway environment, incident & problem management, network health and capacity management of the gateway infrastructure for a large federal government client
- The successful candidate will be a member of a team that will be responsible for providing level 2nd & 3rd level operational troubleshooting and management of Gateway equipment and services.
- The candidate may be required to interface directly with client representatives, Telco Service providers and on-site Technical support and deployment staff.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated working kknowledge & experience in Cisco and HPN routing and switching including:
- Policy Based Routing
- Cisco /HPE Platforms
- Demonstrated working kknowledge & experience in Firewalls:
- Checkpoint VSX
- Cisco ASA
- Demonstrated understanding of VPN Technologies:
- Cisco Anyconnect/ IPsec LAN -LAN
- Demonstrated working knowledge & experience in F5 BIG-IP including troubleshooting of:
- DNS (GTM)
- Experience with syslog-ng, Bind DNS, Redhat / Centos
- Network troubleshooting skills including packet capture and analysis
- Understanding of SNAT profiles, persistence, priority groups
- CLI troubleshooting including kernel and policy debugging via fw commands
- Understanding or experience in Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure)
- VMware NSX-T
- Experience with Bluecoat/Symantec
- Proxy SG
- CCNA level Accreditation
- Relevant industry certifications including Cisco, F5, Checkpoint, and Bluecoat
- Skills in UNIX will be desirable but not mandatory
Required Soft Skills
- Excellent problem investigation and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and time constraints.
- Team player, motivated with a strong customer focus.
- Demonstrate leadership attributes in being pro-active
- At least 3-5 years prior experience in a network and gateway support role in a large organisation
MINIMUM BASELINE CLEARANCE
If you have the above experience and skills, kindly send you updated CV with the above skills to firstname.lastname@example.org for fast process.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 207897.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.