Our client, a multinational infrastructure specialist, is currently seeking to hire a Senior Network Engineer to design and implement a Data Centre migration and subsequent integration into BAU.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be required to:
- Designing, implementing and optimising DC migration to a new site
- Review and consolidation of existing DC infrastructure
- Write detailed design and build documents
- Delegating less complex tasks to engineers and technicians
- Liaise with clients on complex networking issues and be available on-site if required
- Own and take responsibility for the delivery of our solutions
- Assure quality standards for a delivered solution or installation
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong design, documentation and implementation experience
- Data Centre and Cisco Routing and Switching (Nexus) experience
- Experience with F5 (LTM) load balancing
- Firewall experience
- CCNP minimum
- F5 (AFM,ASM, WAF), wireless and automation (python, powershell, etc.) experience will be highly regarded but is not essential
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 Job Reference: 186069, advising of which role you are interested in.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a NV1 Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.