- Leading IT company in Macquarie Park
- Extensive RAN experience
A Leading IT company is in need of a RAN Engineer with WCDMA & LTE mobile network technologies in Macquarie Park
The successful candidate will:
- Primarily work on Planning, Integration, Optimisation and Performance management of the 3G/4G/5G Mobile Radio Access Network.
- Is expected to utilise full range of technical solutions to improve network performance and capacity/coverage independently with minimal guidance using technical and business guidelines
- Conduct 5G FWA customers visit and troubleshooting, 5G RSD review, FWA dossier preparation, 5G sites performance monitoring, 5G sleeping cell identification and rectification
- Review Site Selection Reports (SSRs) and Feasibility Reports (FR) to ensure alignment with the client's design guidelines.
- Min of 5 years Radio Access Network (RAN) experience in Mobile Telecommunications Industry encompassing WCDMA and LTE mobile network technologies.
- Has sound understanding and knowledge of Network architecture and elements, Cellular network theory and traffic theory, Radio propagation theory and modelling, Antenna design principles, RF Planning principles (Nominal RF Design, Frequency/PSC/PCI Planning etc.), Network optimisation best practices, and Capacity management and forecasting
- Detailed understanding of network performance metrics, counters and KPIs.
- Experience with Nokia, Ericsson and Huawei RAN equipment, features and algorithms.
- Previous experience with Drive Testing Tools (TEMS, NEMO etc.), Post Processing Software (ActixOne), MapInfo, RF Planning Tool (Atoll) and OSS Platforms (M2000, NetAct, ENIQ).
- MUST have an Australian Driver's Licence
- Preferably with detailed understanding of WCDMA, LTE and 5G FWA mobile network technologies including system interworking.
- Evidence of mentoring and/or effectively coaching others.
Please APPLY NOW with with your full Resume in Word format for consideration. Please note that only qualified candidates will be notified.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 199265
Please click the apply button.