Our premier client is looking to hire a Senior Network Engineer. A successful candidate will have 7+ years' experience working within a project troubleshooting environment. Experience of working in large global teams, delivering medium-large projects across multiple time-zones is required:
Key Accountabilties of the role will be
- Experience in the planning, design, and deployment of LAN/WAN and IP architectures, including migration and integration planning.
- Familiar with IP Address Management, and network services including DHCP and DNS.
- Understand the configuration of network elements to include Layer-2/Layer-3 devices such as switches, routers, load balancers, WAN acceleration devices, and security.
- Experience developing detailed designs surrounding WAN/LAN architectures.
- Experience in configuration, troubleshooting, and problem solving IP connectivity issues.
- Experience in troubleshooting network issues, and provide support to site migration activities that are impacted by the IP migration process.
- Responsible for tasks including ticket triage, network support, network troubleshooting, and engineering/ configuration tasks associated with the migration.
- Proactive, self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- Able to work flexible on non-office hours or weekend with other regions
- Experience in delivering large-scale global network projects.
- Professional Networking Certifications minimum CCNP
- Experience of delivering LAN, WAN, DC projects, covering network, security and U
- Installation and configuration of the following additional manufacturers infrastructure:
- Cisco LAN switches
- Cisco (Routers)
- Cisco Wireless
- CheckPoint (Firewalls)
- Riverbead Steelhead (WanEx)
- Cisco WAAS (WanEx)
- Avaya IP Telephony
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 196220.