Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specializing in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Network Engineer to work on a complex programme of work. This role is FIFO (Fly in Fly out) role and the applicant will have to work up at the client site which is miles away from Adelaide.
5/2 - 4/3 roster days only
LOCATION: ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- IT certifications such as MS-MCPs and security an advantage
- Previous exposure to the mining and minerals processing industries in a similar role is preferable.
- A thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.).
- Sound Network conceptual understanding (incl. Internet/Intranet/Extranet, TCP/IP).
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking.
- Knowledge of Network Hardware and Operating systems (CISCO).
- Worked in an operational environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and in accordance with deadlines.
- Network Certification such as CCNA (Data Centre, Security, Voice), CCNP (Routing Switching, Wireless) and/or CCDA (Design) certification
- Network Certification such as CCIE certification a plus
- Microsoft Networking and Security Fundamentals
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.