Our Client is seeking the expertise of a highly experienced and diligent Senior Network Engineer for a cloud migration project. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with extension options until June 2021 and is working in Canberra's south.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Cisco ACI, Cisco SD-Access, Cisco Unified Communications, Fortinet Firewalls.
- Experience with Cloud Networking
- A high level of technical expertise in LAN, WAN and Internet networking.
- Experience in the use and support of network monitoring and analysis tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the Information Security Manual.
- Experience in maintaining HP Comware and ProCurve Switches
- Experience in maintaining F5 load balancers
- Experience in maintaining and implementing Cisco Wireless, Identity Services Engine and Prime
- Experience with Crestron AV and Media solutions
- Experience with Bluecoat SG Proxies
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 190490
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.