Our Client, a leading Service Provider to Federal Government, is seeking a diligent and hands-on Network Engineer for a permanent opportunity, here in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical direction and advice to clients and vendors performing professional services on behalf of the client
- Assisting ICT staff with implementing new solutions into the environment
- Ensuring successful knowledge/skills transfer to other team members
- Liaising with clients on complex networking and security issues and be available on-site if needed
- Offering advice on more complex design work
- Assuring quality standards for a delivered solution or installation
- Facilitating and/or contribute to a technical workshop
- Owning and taking responsibility for the delivery of a solution or installation
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Design, documentation and implementation experience
- Routing and Switching (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP) & Data Centre - Nexus, VPC, VXLAN
- Firewalls - Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Forcepoint, Palo Alto
- Load Balancing - F5, Citrix Netscaler, Cisco
- Infoblox - DNS/DHCP
- CCNP minimum
- Python, Bash and REST API programming is highly desirable
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact yed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 Reference Number - #189827
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a NV1 Federal Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.