- 3 Year Fixed Term
- Network Operations - Client Technologies
- Large Enterprise Environment - 200,000 + users
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join a dedicated Networks Operations team. The opportunity is for a 3 year fixed term engagement (salaried) role.
Working within a large enterprise environment with 200,000 users and 70,000 devices across 150 locations in SE QLD. You will be using the latest technologies and operating systems and responsible for building a close relationship with big brands like Apple, Dell, Microsoft, VMWare.
This role will see you become a specialist in Client Technologies and you'll be heavily involved in stakeholder management, vendor management, problem management etc. You will also be required to grow the adoption of managed technical services and influence stakeholders to buy-in.
Additionally this role will see you:
- Work within and provide leadership within a team of computer professionals analysing, designing, developing, configuring and implementing Wide Area and Local Area network services interconnecting sites to our clients information and public services, filtered internet and video conferencing
- Research and advise information services management of new and relevant network tools and services
- Provide high level technical analysis of systems and services and liaise with clients to provide effective solutions to technical problems
- Undertake complex configuration tasks associated with the development, maintenance and enhancement of network tools and services
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining healthy operational relationships with large multinational companies such as Apple, Microsoft, Dell ensuring they meet their service agreement targets
- Demonstrated experience in administering a large mobile device management solution such as AirWatch
- Demonstrated experience in early adoption and evaluation of operating systems such as Windows, MacOS and iOS
- Demonstrated experience in evaluation and management of client device technologies including laptops and tablets as well as how they and their users authenticate to network and online services
- Demonstrated highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence, write papers and present to large audiences
- Demonstrated experience supporting services in an enterprise-scale environment in a multidisciplinary team to defined service targets
Interested? Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Rachael Byrnes on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion today.