Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Senior Network Engineer to assist in the design, development, and implementation of infrastructure projects. Working closely with the Director Network and Infrastructure, they will work collaboratively with ICT Operations and the Agency more broadly, working at the fore front of technological advances. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimising all new and existing networks.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months, located at our Client's Greenway, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- 5 years' experience as a Network Engineer/Firewall Engineer with substantial project design and deployment experience.
- A strong technical background covering Infrastructure, Networking, Telephony, Security & Cloud.
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice.
- High level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Experience producing a range of documentation from simple work instructions to network designs.
- Experience and understanding of IT infrastructure and Assets
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes on 03 8080 7209 quoting Job Reference: #205396
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.