Our client is a highly reputable organization that works with some key Government organizations and currently has multiple opportunities in the network engineering space. We are seeking experienced Network Engineers and Senior Network Engineers/ Architects for initial 3-month contracts, based in the Perth CBD. (there is a possibility of extension AND/ OR permanency)
Role #1: Network Engineer
- Initial 3 month contract, with possible extension opportunity;
- An opportunity to work onsite with a key Government client;
- Must have solid, commercial experience as a Network Engineer;
- Ideally seeking experience with CheckPoint OR F5 security & firewalls;
- CCNA and/or CCNP certifications are preferred;
- Operational security focus experience (firewall) would be preferred.
Role #2: Senior Network Engineer/ Architect
- Initial 3 month contract, which is likely to extend or convert to permanency;
- The role level is Senior Network Engineer (borderline Architect level or Junior Architect);
- Cisco Routing and Switches experience essential;
- Certification desired CCNP/CCNE;
- Candidates must possess strong stakeholder management experience and excellent communication skills, as this will be a client facing role;
- Need to have familiarity with Details Design Specifications and Cable Design Specification and how to develop them;
- There is a preference for candidates who have worked in the projects space rather than day to day operations.
If you have the experience we are seeking above for either of these positions, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08 9423 1400) - Job reference: 196704