Our prominent Service Provider Client is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to assist in the design, build, configuration and testing of multiple and diverse networks. In this role you will plan, coordinate and implement network changes and own and manage the technical resolution of incidents, remotely or onsite. You will also provide exceptional proactive, constant and clear communication on the status of problems and daily operational issues and be willing to be apart of a 24x7 on-call operation.
This is a permanent opportunity located in Canberra starting ASAP on a competitive salary with benefits and requires candidates to have an active or inactive TSPV Security Clearance which can be reinstated and retained.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a network technical support environment working with Cisco (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE) and/or Juniper products
- A strong understanding of Routing/Switching products
- In depth knowledge of IP Addressing, MPLS and related standards/protocols
- Strong knowledge and experience in network management and design
- Experience and/or training in ITIL Services Framework highly desirable
- Exceptional customer service with the ability to work in a challenging and constantly changing environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a TSPV Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 194240
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position