Our client is a well-known global Telco, specialising in RAN, Machine learning, AI, IoT and 5G networks. You will be operating from Melbourne (WFH) initially until overseas travel is allowed. You will part one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers.
About the role
- Provide network solutions on the latest technologies in Radio Access Network (RAN)
- Develop and deliver machine learning solutions in the RAN Design or Optimisation area to mobile operators
- Design solutions that are scalable, robust and cost effective that fulfils operators' technical and business requirements
- Manage customer expectations, implementation of customer solutions within agreed time, scope and cost
- Lead discussion with Customers (Technical Staff and Senior Management), understand customer requirements
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering or IT.
- Minimum 10 years of Radio Network Design and Optimisation experience or relevant experience in ICT Industry.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: 5G, Internet of Things (IoT). VoLTE, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ML & AI) applied to NDO services, and Application Experience Optimization
- Programming skills/experience in languages will be an advantage.
- Python - Pandas & NumPy, Pyspark, Hadoop, Git repository or similar.
- Deep technical RAN knowledge is advantageous!
For more information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the title or #207180
Successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted
Looking forward to hearing from you!