Our client, a Global Managed Service Provider needs an experienced Senior Network Consultant, ideally with CCIE certification to join their organisation in a project based role.
This is an autonomous role and will include end to end design, estimates and implementation work. You will work with various customers with various technologies on multiple types projects working with an architect on major projects and smaller projects by yourself.
We require extensive experience with Cisco Networks + other firewalls (Check Point, Cisco, FortiGate) and load balancers (F5 NetScaler) with more than 7 years in a networking role with at least 4 years project work experience.
- Provide consultancy to clients on Network Engineering Design on LAN/WAN, Security, Wireless and Load Balancing technologies.
- Attend client CAB meetings and implement changes to client's network based on project requirements.
- Prepare Technical Design Summary and Billing of Material for assigned projects.
- Present high level detailed design solutions to clients and stakeholders.
- Regular interaction with the Production Support to ensure clarity and awareness of all activities and plans
- Cisco CCNP Certification is mandatory, CCIE is preferred
- Several years experience as a Network Consultant with significant design, support administration and implementation experience of Network Projects
- In depth experience in LAN/WAN/Security/Application Load Balancing/Wireless solutions
- Several years' experience in enterprise scale LAN and WAN Infrastructure
- Experience in presenting solutions to the customer at a management and technical level.
- Advanced Skills in Network Technologies - Routing / Switching (core and high ended Data Centre devices), Firewall management (Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto), Load Balancers (NetScaler, F5), Wireless, etc.
This position offers diversity in projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. There are also excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement.