- Abbotsford location
- Permanent role
- Big team ; Great culture ; Flexible working policy
We are currently recruiting for a Senior .Net Developer to work within an Automated Digital Solutions organisation.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver fit for purpose imaging applications and work across a number of projects. You will be required to mentor and support the development of your peers, as well as providing technical guidance and vision on projects.
- Demonstrated experience in commercial IT environments encompassing in all areas of the SDLC with respect to all of waterfall, Agile and lean methodologies.
- Development Languages/Tools/Frameworks - (C#, VB, XML, T-SQL, .NET 3.5-4.5, Visual Studio 2015 and above, SQL Server 2014 and above, Entity Framework 5-6)
- Experience with WinForms in mandatory.
- Experience with Windows and Web Technologies.
- Experience with form design for scanning and automated data capture.
- Experience with OCR, ICR, OMR and barcode capture applications (Kofax, Readsoft, etc.)
- Good understanding of system and data transfer security.
- Understanding of PCI & iRAP security
- Experience with development methodologies and software development life cycle approaches.
- Team leadership and staff mentoring.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #196216
Please click the apply button.