Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Developer with experience in MS .Net technologies, REST API, SPA, database and ETL processing to provide support services, proactive maintenance activities, solution scoping & design.
This is a long-term contract role until September 2021 with extension options until 2024, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Develop MS .Net based applications/solutions which will meet user requirements
- Develop ETL processes for data management requirements
- Assist Business Analysts in formulation of Use Cases
- Coordinate deployments to Testing and Production environments
- Tune new applications to meet performance requirements
- Coordinate deployments with other parts of the Information Services Branch including the Operations Section
- An ability to contribute to a positive team culture.
- Other duties as directed by the PM&C Representative
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in MS .Net technologies, REST API, SPA, database and ETL processing to provide support services, proactive maintenance activities, solution scoping & design.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience in SharePoint and MS Dynamics CRM
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212064
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.