The Peoplebank Group New South Wales is currently hiring for a fulltime opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer to join us. The services will include and not be limited to:
- Design, develop and implement requirements into software applications.
- Identify requirements by meeting different stakeholders.
- Present and recommend solution options for requirements/feature keeping in mind solution feasibility and scalability.
- Designs to identify and reduce complexity wherever possible. Takes desired qualities into account from requirements
Skills and Experience
- Microsoft .Net Framework/Platform, C#
- Back-end Development
- ASP.Net, ASP.Net Web API
- Agile Methodologies
- Works to improve technical skills in the areas needed to perform tasks effectively. Keeps abreast of new technologies and ways of doing things
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Works well together with other developers, managers and rest of the business
- Is engaged in technical, business and "soft" aspects of the work. (e.g. pro-active behaviour, participation in team discussions, care and conscientiousness in delivery of work products)
For more information or a confidental discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on email@example.com quoting reference 190741