Our client, a $300M listed innovative and leading Fintech, who we have worked with exclusively for the past 12 years are currently looking to recruit a Senior .Net Developer to work on a unique yet interrelated product from their office based in Sydney CBD.
Work within a well-established team, working on the development of a unique data feeds product using the latest tech and AI. Building the 'data plumbing' for the finance industry, through automating the interconnectedness and availability of real time finance industry data.
You will work in a collaborative culture of constant refinement, where there is a constant review of new tech capability and feasibility.
Current tech and approaches used include:
- .Net 4.6, C#, MVC5, SQL, Web API2, .Net Core, Angular2, Microservices Architecture, AWS, AWS EC2, Route53, Akamai. AI, SQL, Micro Service Architecture, SQS, ActiveMQ, Octopus, Solid, TDD, DDD, Puppet, Nagios/New Relic
- Strong .NET 4.6, MVC, C#, ASP and SQL development skillset
- Experience in developing large scale real time data systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Docker, AWS/Azure, .NET Core, Bootstrap and Microservices architecture experience will be viewed as highly desirable
If you would like to work for a company where there is shared philosophy of software best practice from the board down, as well as clear product direction and technical practises then please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 182365.