Senior .NET Developer
- Initial 6-month contract with leading resources client in the Perth CBD
- Backend development experience utilizing .NET, C# & API
- Seeking experience with Azure, AWS & hybrid cloud environments.
A leading resources company located in the Perth CBD is seeking a Senior .NET Developer who is passionate about integration technologies for the backend development of applications in .NET, C# and API.
- Software development with a focus on microservices (API and Event Driven);
- Deliver technical designs & documentation
- Work within an Agile Methodology environment;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders.
- Strong, hands on development experience with .NET, C# & API;
- Knowledge of .NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, Web API, Restful Services & MongoDB;
- Test Driven Development (TDD) & pair programming;
- Experience utilizing Agile Development Methodology;
- Microsoft Testing Framework & Mock Framework;
- Working experience with Azure/AWS hybrid cloud environments;
- Hands on experience with CI/CD tools GIT & MS Build;
- Experience in design patterns & tools including TFS, Jira, Jenkins, Continuous Integration & continuous delivery;
- Applications deployment experience in Amazon AWS & Microsoft Azure
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or Degree in Computer Science preferred.
If you are interested and possess the required skills & experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable applicants contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 204141)