Our client has a large presence within the Government Sector, they are currently seeking a Azure Data Engineer to join their team for an initial 3-month contract.
The primary focus of this role is to develop and enhance application functionality for a range of software systems, including critical emergency management systems that are used across Victoria, supporting forest management and incident management teams, front-line workers, and volunteers to keep the community safe. Writing code in .NET (C#), Angular & SQL to implement user stories.
- To implement ETL (extract, transform and load) pipelines, monitor/maintain data pipeline performance and testing
- To develop REST APIs and backend applications using C# (.NET Core Framework on Linux)
- To develop database design and development using Azure SQL Server
- To work as part of an agile software development team, participate in sprint activities and record work completed against JIRA user stories
- To perform full-stack software development according to FFRG architectural and coding standards including appropriate testing
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in C# and .Net Core
- Demonstrated experience leading solutions using the Azure Data Components (Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Synapse and Azure Databricks)
- Experience in Continuous Integration strategies and software, particularly Azure DevOps, in the context of working within an agile software application development team. Demonstrated experience with source control tools (e.g., Git, GitHub) is required
- Proven experience in Web API application architecture, Azure API Management, client authentication, documentation, and testing
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha at (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #247385