Client: Federal Government
Role: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Sydney CBD
Duration: 6 months + 3+3 months = 12 months
This role will require internal security clearance and is open to Australian Citizens only.
Start date: January 2018.
Client is looking at building a single technical platform to collect data, improve processes and deliver better tools for data sharing and analytics. We are looking for a senior .NET developer to join this business-critical project. This scope of work requires strong technical and development skills in Microsoft .NET web and integration technologies.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience in utilising technology platforms. e.g. iApply and NeuronESB is highly desirable.
- Technical specialist knowledge in C#, ASP .NET MVC 5 and WebAPI.
- Technical specialist knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Technical specialist knowledge in XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON and WSDL.
- Technical specialist knowledge in designing, developing and deploying REST web services.
- Technical specialist knowledge in database design and programming skills, e.g. SQL and stored procedure.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus platforms is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and MS SQL server.
- Significant exposure to Microsoft SDLC methodologies, such as build and release management.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Exposure to test driven development methodology a plus.
- Developing, delivering and deploying web application and integration solutions using Microsoft .NET technologies and products in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Developing working code and unit test cases based on functional requirements and technical design to deliver/meet/ensure planned scope for the project.
- Supporting System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing during test planning and execution.
- Defining and controlling software deployment to ensure quality and version control of software is maintained.
- Producing relevant technical documentation in accordance with SDLC.
- Providing technical support and advice to Business, project team and IT service providers.