Peoplebank is seeking .Net Developers for multiple positions available across several Federal Government clients. These are short-term and long-term contract engagement opportunities and is working in Central Canberra.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft .NET developer
- Experience using one or more of the following:
- Visual Studio 2015 + (w/ TFS)
- .NET Framework v4.0+
- MVC 4+ with Razor
- WCF services
- SQL Server
- Windows server technologies
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to software delivery projects; working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience in operating at a senior level with SharePoint Online
- Experience in operating at a senior level with MS Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated practical experience as a CRM Dynamics (2015) Developer
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.