We are after the expertise of Senior .NET and C# Developers to join our Technology Delivery team within the Operational Delivery Branch. In this role, the Developer will be a key player in assessing, enhancing and building upon the Consumer Data Right (CDR) tools and systems.
The Developer will have experience in end to end solution coding and design from conception to deployment, working with the business teams, discussing needs, and incorporating technical functionality that contributes to the CDR roadmap.
- be involved with external technical parties to prototype and refine solutions
- provide input to service design and architectural principals
- assist to define project requirements by identifying milestones, phases and elements
- provide advice regarding operational readiness
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years' experience as a .NET and C# developer using Microsoft specific technologies.
- Highly developed experience in:
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server
- DevOps pipelines
- Automated Testing
- Build and Release Automation
- Infrastructure as Code
- Highly experienced in developing technical documentation.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively liaise and keep stakeholders informed and engaged, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience and flexibility to adapt to agile and waterfall processes to project activities when required.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting reference 208366.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.