A highly successful IT Services organization is seeking an experienced .NET/ Sitecore Developer to work in a multiple client environment, across multiple projects. These range from digital experience/websites, self-service portals, mobile applications, digital workplaces and other innovative projects. This is a permanent role located close to the Perth CBD.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience with.NET development and Sitecore development;
- Experience with the.NET framework, ASP.NET and Web front end development;
- Application of Responsive and Adaptive Design;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic teams;
- Demonstrated experience with designing and maintaining complex systems;
- Tertiary qualified and/or relevant industry certifications.
- Experience with SharePoint; (not mandatory)
- Content Management Systems and Platforms;
- Any experience with React would be highly regarded;
- Exposure to mobile application development;
- Working knowledge with MVC;
- Working knowledge with Reporting Services;
- Exposure to MS Dynamics CRM;
- Familiarity with graphical design tools;
- Exposure with working in Agile development environment.
- An opportunity to work across multiple clients and projects;
- Located minutes from the Perth CBD;
- Friendly, supportive team.
Please note: I am willing to consider Eastern States or international based candidates who possess full Australian Work Rights and genuine relocation reasons.
If you feel that your skills and experience would be suitable, please feel free to apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams- 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 194538)