A leading IT Services organization is seeking a Senior .NET Developer/ Architect to work on multiple projects for a leading Australian Mining company. This 12 month contract will start in October and be based at multiple sites including the Perth CBD and Airport locations. (Flexibility for working days can be considered). There may be an option for permanency, for the right candidate.
Seeking a Senior .NET Developer/ Architect in a role that incorporates 90% hands on development but that also requires a strong architectural understanding, as will involve collaboration with other architects on various projects.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a similar role;
- Extensive experience with .NET & C# development;
- Must have strong understanding from an architectural standpoint;
- Requires the ability to collaborate technically with other architects;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement ability;
- Seeking someone who responds well to feedback (whether positive or negative).
Desirable experience: (not mandatory):
- Any experience with Tibco /EMS/ messaging tool technology would be highly regarded;
- Strong understanding of Oracle databases;
- Experience with F#.
If you feel that your skills and experience would be suitable, please feel free to apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams (Job reference: 188035)