Our client, a large Global Consultancy is seeking to engage with a Senior .NET Developer to work onsite with an Australian Government client. Working on the development and implementation of a single page application, ensuring there's alignment between the architecture and development. The role will be based onsite from the clients Sydney office.
In order to be successful, it is essential you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong .NET core stack development skills, including SQL
- Commercial Angular development experience
- HTML and CSS development experience
- Technical understanding of architecture design and documentation
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels
HL7 experience would be viewed as highly desirable by the client.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to work onsite with an Australian Government client on an initial 14 month contract. If you would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.