What your role will look like:
Our client is a health-tech startup based in Sydney, CBD. They are looking for an exceptional Senior .NET developer to be a leader of their growing development team.
You are a self-motivated and disciplined person who has experience in working in a dynamic and evolving team. You value quality and take full responsibility for your work. You will work closely with the Chief Technical Officer and other management executives providing architectural input, thought leadership and expertise.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have at least 7 years experience leading and managing the delivery of mobile development projects.
- Demonstrated experience with high transaction rate .Net and C# applications.
- Demonstrated experience with Swift, Objective C and iOS SDK is essential.
- Prior commercial knowledge in implementing end to end encryption with Virgil or similar encryption framework is highly desirable.
- Experience with VoIP implementations is desirable
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience in database design with experience in mySQL and/or SQLServer.
- Strong experience with Microsoft's Entity Framework preferably code first.
- Ability to architect a REST API on .NET and have a wealth of knowledge with industry best practice.
- Ability to document technical designs to enable stakeholders and governance teams to review and endorse solutions being implemented.
- Implement and manage best-practice DevOps tools and processes to achieve a fully automated production release procedure.
- Experience in SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
For more information or a confidental discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on email@example.com quoting reference 188698