APPLICANT MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
About the Company
Our client is Australia's corporate, markets and financial services regulator
About the Role
Our client is undertaking a regulatory business transformation and is looking at building a single technical platform to collect data, improve processes and deliver better tools for data sharing and analytics. They are looking for a senior .NET developer to join this business critical project. This scope of work requires strong technical and development skills in Microsoft .NET web and integration technologies.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology is desirable.
- Technical specialist knowledge in C#, ASP .NET MVC 5 and WebAPI.
- Technical specialist knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Technical specialist knowledge in XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON and WSDL.
- Technical specialist knowledge in designing, developing and deploying REST web services.
- Technical specialist knowledge in database design and programming skills, e.g. SQL and stored procedure.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus platforms is highly desirable.
- Experience in utilising technology platforms. e.g. iApply and NeuronESB is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and MS SQL server.
- Significant exposure to Microsoft SDLC methodologies, such as build and release management.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Exposure to test driven development methodology a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively present complex information to different target audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and be accountable for outcomes.
- Developing, delivering and deploying web application and integration solutions using Microsoft .NET technologies and products in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Developing working code and unit test cases based on functional requirements and technical design to deliver/meet/ensure planned scope for the project.
- Supporting System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing during test planning and execution.
- Defining and controlling software deployment to ensure quality and version control of software is maintained.
- Providing technical support and advice to Business, project team and IT service providers.
Please get in touch with Manjita Osta for any further information about the role mentioning the job reference number BH 186609