Our client strives to encourage the sustainable growth of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness, and greater productivity. Their staff are committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians. The Division provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department and to Australian businesses.
Our client is seeking an experienced and motivated .Net Developer to assist with the development web-based Portal and API, to support existing and new legislative requirements in the fuel sector.
The .Net Developer will be required to:
- Contribute to the development of an Azure based web API and Portal application to support existing legislative reporting requirements, and new regulatory processes.
- Be able to integrate various system components to achieve a seamless end to end experience for users
- Work effectively and collaboratively as a part of an agile project team to achieve the project outcomes
- Apply secure coding practices/processes to ensure the solution delivered through the project is secure and robust
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience implementing secure web-based business solutions, specifically:
- experience developing web APIs using Azure API Manager and customer facing web portal development using .NET Framework (including .NET Core) and ASP.NET
- Experience developing single-page web applications using either Angular 7+ or React
- Demonstrated experience in Azure based solution implementation, including:
- Azure technologies, such as: Azure Logic Apps, Azure SQL and Azure Service Bus and Azure API Manager
- Azure DevOps and Visual Studio for code development, management, repositories and deployments (CI/CD)
- integrating custom built apps with third-party systems, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 214383