What your role will look like:
Our client is a health-tech startup based in Sydney, CBD. They are looking for a .NET C# developer to lead their growing startup's mobile development team in Sydney.
In this role you will have a lot of responsibility and independence. You are a self-motivated and disciplined person who has experience in working in a dynamic and evolving team. You value quality and take full responsibility for your work.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience with .Net and C# ideally writing the server side for mobile apps
- Demonstrated experience with Swift, Objective C and iOS SDK is essential.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience in database design with experience in mySQL and/or SQLServer.
- Strong experience with Microsoft's Entity Framework preferably code first.
- Ability to architect a REST API on .NET and have a wealth of knowledge with industry best practice.
- Experience in SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
For more information or a confidental discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 188698