We are currently looking for a MobileDevOps Engineer for one of Australia's largest Banks. Based in Sydney CBD, this is a real career opportunity for someone with experience with Mobile DevOps and CI/CD within the Mobile space.
Ideally, you will have proven technical experience in:
- Configuring and Maintaining services including Atlassian Bitbucket, JIRA, Bamboo, HP Fortify, Nexus, Artifactory, HockeyApp, SonarQube, Fastlane, Gradle, Django, Docker
- Working with Infrastructure teams to ensure Scalability of services
- Collaborating with Development Leads and Delivery teams to establish build templates and delivery mechanisms to support UAT and beta testing of apps
- Establishing best practice CI/CD standards including surfacing build dashboards, gated branches in source control, automated testing strategies, and automated deployment
- Maintaining key deployment infrastructure including Linux and OSX provisioning, virtualisation, and mobile device management
- Windows Server, Linux and OSX admin skills including scripting
- Creating build jobs and scripting builds
- Mobile devices, connectivity, wifi to establish test/provisioning infrastructure
You should be able to mentor junior developers, collaborate with others, analyse problems, and be passionate about learning and technology.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 182406.
Only Applicants with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please click the apply button.