One of our government clients is looking for a Senior Mobile App Developer with React Native expertise to join their team for an initial contract till June 21 + possible extension to be based at Parramatta. The ideal candidate will design, prototype, develop, test and implement high quality secure hybrid Mobile Applications for Android/iOS on React Native in accordance with SDLC and Development Frameworks in large and complex organisations.
- Minimum 3 years mobile app development experience on major IT programs/projects, using React Native;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure mobile app development experience including implementing security related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenisation, key management and encryption;
- Minimum 4 years mobile applications development experience and at least 2 years' experience working as a senior developer on major IT programs/projects;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality mobile applications that enhances user experience (UX);
- Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo;
- Demonstrated experience in development of native Android apps for mobiles within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM;
- Experience in visual design with ability to create low and high-fidelity designs mock-ups and/or prototypes
If you think this is the ideal role for you , please apply to Sunil Kompiyil with your updated CV to be contacted .