About the Company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Senior Microservices Developer you will be responsible for the design, development and support of Microservices Solutions primarily built in Node.js using the Serverless framework within AWS infrastructure. You will be the Middleware SME between the Fontend and Backend teams
As Senior Microservices Developer you will support multiple digital channels including public websites and mobile apps. Working in a cross-functional development team, you will deliver technology solutions using continuous delivery methodologies, with a focus on test driven development and automation
- Work within an Agile project team
- Design, build and maintain new and existing microservices solutions
- Develop of high quality, robust and secure software solutions that meet business and customer expectations.
- Working effectively in a CI/CD environment.
- Collaborate in a team environment to share knowledge and learning.
- Perform code review and analysis.
- Assist in deployment of component packages and applications in production, and post implementation support.
- Previous experience as a Senior Middleware Developer
- 3+ years of demonstrable development experience with Node.js based API/Microservices development
- May consider less experience in Node.js if very experience in Angular, React
- Prefer experience supporting public facing websites with high traffic volumes
- Extensive experience working within a CI/CD development environment.
- Experience working with other contemporary JS frameworks, libraries and components such as Angular, React, TypeScript, Vue, Ember, etc
- Understanding and experience of TDD and BDD approaches to development
- A very good understanding of web and infrastructure security, preferably including knowledge of PCI-DSS requirements
- Experience with tools such as GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, Serenity, Bower, Gulp, Webpack, Jasmine
- Experience working on Agile projects, preferably using Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proactive and team oriented professional
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Wednesday 29 January
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 200940
Please click the apply button.