Our client, a large Australian enterprise, is seeking to engage an experienced Platform/Messaging Engineer with strong MS exchange skills .
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
This role is responsible for designing, building and executing the divestment of a business unit. You will be required to build and execute scripts to manage divestment activities for MS exchange.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Microsoft Exchange, both on premise and online
- Microsoft Teams and Office365 platform administration
- On-prem Active Directory administration and Azure AD administration
- Solid understanding of incident management, problem management and change management
- Overall knowledge of the Azure platform
- Strong Powershell scripting ability
- Highly technical background
- Vocational certifications required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- You must be a positive individual with a can do approach
If interested and need more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref: 198321.