As one of the world's leading engineering consultancies this organisation can offer employees access to exciting projects not only in South Australia but across the globe.
This is a great opportunity to join a company widely recognised for its engineering achievements, as well as their employee benefits.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Senior Mechanical Engineering across projects in the mining and processing, oil and gas, power, and heavy industry portfolios.
- Overseeing hydraulic calculations | pumping design | piping systems | surge mitigation systems.
- Establishing relationships with new clients to attract further project work and to promote this organisations outstanding engineering capabilities.
- Maintaining and expanding existing relationships to ensure the successful awarding of further projects across the industrial division.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated industrial engineering experience within a consultancy.
- Proven experience at a senior level driving successful project teams.
- The ability to build and sustain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Professional level written and oral communication skills.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering. International applicants will require their qualification to be recognised by Engineers Australia.