Global consulting business has built and excellent reputation as a leader in the Digital Transformation Space. Due to continued growth and some recent wins, they are looking to hire an exceptional candidate to lead their Digital Technology Consulting team.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be both a leader who can help your team and clients understand what's possible, but one that still enjoys being on the tools when called for. You will live and breathe digital and have experience and opinions on emerging digital technology and web architecture.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define, scope and plan new technology solutions for clients.
- Bring rigor to a client's decision making process by performing detailed cost/benefit analysis, presenting and evaluating technical solution options, and driving consensus among key stakeholders
- Lead a local team of 10 and offshore teams of up to 30
- Engage with clients at CIO, CTO level to establish technology strategies at an application level.
- Translate business strategy into technology outcomes
- Support practice development activities including recruiting, thought leadership & community building
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 12 +years of IT Engineering experience in a modern digital product environment.
- Experience leading teams and running agile software development teams deploying product into market.
- A progressive career that has involved software development, technical architecture and leadership.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Creativity with an eye to developing new and innovative solutions in new and interactive/online media, mobile and web application development
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to): .NET MVC, Java, HTML5/CSS3/JS, Enterprise Content Management, e-Commerce, Mobile technologies and Enterprise Integrations (middleware, ETL, etc.). Specific platform experience in Hybris, Oracle/ATG, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore and/or SDL. DevOps and Cloud.
For more information and to start an initial conversation. Please hit the Apply button now. Peoplebank reference #187434