About this role:
The senior IT Project Manager will work with the business and IT to deliver business outcomes within a Mass Market program scope, delivering Retail Supply Chain capability enhancements that will uplift the consumer experience.
Specific outcomes will include:
- Provide in-house managed pre-order and back-order and enable the strategic digitalisation projects to fulfil orders and manage returns.
- Integrating with the strategic Digitisation Programmes to complete the customer experience from Order to Activate for all B2B and B2C orders across all channels.
You will provide:
- Domain expertise in Logistics Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Support and assist the business and technical teams (internal & partner) through the project life cycle
- Managing IT delivery to time, cost and quality standards
- Governance and control across project planning, scope, finance, risk, communication / stakeholder management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Logistics / supply chain transformation experience (A MUST)
- Retail and/or Telecommunications experience (A MUST)
- 3PL integration (Nice to have)
- IBM Sterling order orchestration experience (Nice to have)
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now with your CV in WORD