Our client requires a motivated Linux specialist who's looking to broaden their knowledge with a variety of technologies in an environment where security matters. This unique role will allow you to work to your strengths while gaining experience in automation, open-source applications, systems and security controls uncommon in most Linux roles.
You will be responsible for design, development, automation, integration and some maintenance of on premise Linux based-systems and applications in a mission-critical environment. You'll work in a great team with Linux and Kubernetes specialists.
This role is an opportunity to obtain a Federal Government security clearance. To commence in this role a Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) clearance is required, with an option to progress to a Negative Vetting Level 2 (NVL2) clearance.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience with Linux systems;
- Securing and
- Maintaining RHEL servers.
- Equivalent experience with Ubuntu servers is desirable.
- Experience with "Configuration as Code" through performing;
- Linux OS or Application deployment
- Configuration and
with automation tools, like Ansible, Terraform or equivalent.
- Experience with;
- Linux container technologies (like Kubernetes)
- Or in maintaining containers with Docker or Podman.
- Or Cloud native technologies
- Experience developing and maintaining a Linux Standard Operating Environment with security hardening. Linux Workstation SOE experience is a bonus.
- Experience building and administering Apache 'NIFI' logic flows.
- SELinux troubleshooting experience.
- Experience integrating Linux operating systems, fileservers and applications with Microsoft Active Directory
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 239835