About the Company :
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an exciting software start-up for a Front-End Developer. You will be a part of a dynamic team and making contributions to their exciting multiple projects.
About the role :
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer to work on existing and new greenfield projects in the pipeline. You will contribute to the front-end design and development of scalable, responsive and robust architectures.
Ideally you will be a Front- end developer OR Node Developer OR Java/ Angular Developer.
Planning, design, creation, amendment, verification, testing, and documentation of new and amended integration, software, web, and multimedia applications that facilitate the achievement of business outcomes and improve business efficiencies and processes through the leverage of technology to specified standards and procedures.
Technical Skills Required:
- 4+ Years' experience in a frontend or equivalent role.
- A good understanding of frameworks & libraries such as Angular OR Vue.js
- Experience with types in JS using TypeScript or Flow
- Experience with CI/CD
- AWS OR AZURE OR Cloud experience will be a plus.
- A passion to keep up with the latest technologies and techniques
- Excellent communication skills and an attitude to get things done
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, and maintainable React code
- Excellent knowledge of unit testing techniques and testing in the browse
- You are Dynamic and Passionate about what you do.
- You enjoy working and making significant changes to the projects
- You are proficient in creating software in a modern software development language (NodeJS, TypeScript, React)
- Have advanced knowledge of React including hooks and state
- You are passionate about your codes and use current technical practices such as writing clean, testable code and pair programming
- You love data and use data to drive decision making
- You enjoy troubleshooting and managing production incidents
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 241068.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.