Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Java Integration Developer to work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business. Working closely with solution architects and other technical specialists, the role will support design, development and deployment activities.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 24 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location. You must be willing to work full-time in their Canberra office.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Design, build and test API services for a modern web application development stack that integrates technologies including MuleSoft, Pega, Vue.js and Oracle database.
- Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team.
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
- Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development.
- Instill a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model.
- Undertake additional duties as required;
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated in-depth experience over multiple years, and demonstrated skills in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using enterprise integration tools (e.g. J2EE, RESTful web services)
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline development teams.
It is desirable if you have:
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following:
- Pega (or similar BPM tool).
- MuleSoft (or similar integration platform)
- js, ES6 and Typescript
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Demonstrated experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #211425
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.