- Senior JAVA Engineer Opportunities with industry leading organisation
- Fast paced project based environment - customer facing platforms
- Java 8 /Microservices/AWS (Serverless computing/Security)
Our client, a leader in the Telco sector, is looking for multiple Senior JAVA Engineers with strong Spring Boot, REST/microservices and AWS to join their Agile based team.
Working within a part of the business focussed on services and API development for charging and payments applications, the successful developers must be capable of working on high traffic, customer facing platforms.
The team additionally assist with DevOps production rotating roster for approximately 1 week every 1-2 months with time in lieu offered for time worked outside of business hours.
The engineers in the team all work across the full SDLC, from design, development, deployment, test and monitoring/support so it is imperative that suitable candidates have similar experience and are keen to do the same. The current technology stack (which may change with new projects) revolves around JAVA 8, Spring Boot, REST APIs/Microservices, AWS Serverless setup (lambda, step functions, glue) and Linux (among others).
These are business critical roles and as such in order to be considered for the positions you must have:
- Advanced skills and experience with JAVA 8
- Extensive experience building REST APIs and Microservices
- Proven experience with Spring Boot
- Proven experience with AWS serverless computing (lambda, step functions, glue)
- Proven experience working across full SDLC
- Strong skills and confidence with Linux
- Large enterprise/complex environment experience working on scalable solutions.
- Proven experience working in Agile development environments.
- A collaborative nature with strong communication and people skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact ANNA quoting reference: 207646
Please click the apply button