We are in partnership with an iconic Australian corporation on an exciting opportunity to join their IT engineering community. They are looking for a collaborative team player to join their team as a Senior Java Developer.
About the role
You would be involved in
- You will be expected to be across the full SDLC of the products/services that you are working on.
- You will develop and implement software solutions in your respective skillset.
- You will be expected to contribute to the squads work and collaborate with your peers.
- You will be responsible to ensuring engineering standards and best practices are being followed, promoting fast feedback, automation, and focus on value delivery while ensuring evolutionary architecture and design
- You will be accountable for the quality of build and implementation of the products/services that are being built and delivered by you.
- You will provide technical support to the products/services that you and your squad are custodians of. ('You build it, you run it' approach)
- Drive towards the realisation of the technical vision of the products/assets that are being built, ensuring alignment with the overall enterprise architecture
- Coach them towards the desired behaviours, shared values and high performance (as individuals and as a team)
- You will be promoting a culture of collaboration, inclusiveness, openness and safety
To be successful for the role, you would ideally be:
- Strong experience with Java
- Strong experience with Azure, Terraform, AKS and Kubenetes
- Experience working in complex system architectures, operations and support structures
- Experience delivering outcomes as part of a cross-functional group, using onshore/offshore delivery model and with 3rd party vendors and integrators
- Experience applying fundamental design principles such as SOLID, YAGNI, KISS, DRY, driven development practices such as TDD, BDD and DDD, as well as architecture and design patterns
If you are looking for the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Patrick Fraser-Schmuki on email@example.com and quote job #237750