Our Federal Government Client is seeking Senior Java EE Developer to engage in the following deliverables:
- Collaborate with other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and deploy enterprise software, in accordance with software development standards.
- In collaboration with other teams, investigate, analyse and resolve technical issues and application problems.
- Create technical documentation for design, reference and reporting.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30 June 2021 + Possible 12 Month Extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions using Java and Java EE.
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering a high level of customer service, with the ability to build strong working relationships and trust with clients, stakeholders and senior management.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing complex technical issues.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Arshdeep Sangha on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: #205422
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.