Looking for Senior Java Developer in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Until June 2018
Clearance: Baseline or higher in MANDATORY.
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- 5 or more years' experience working as a Senior Java Developer;
- 5 years application administration, configuration, deployment & debugging/tuning skills;
- Strong Java/J2EE/JEE Design & Development Skills;
- WebSphere Portal Server 8 Development skills;
- Experience with Object Oriented concepts;
- Knowledge of and experience with SOAP, XML, JMS, EJB 3 & Web Services;
- Demonstrated initiative;
- Provides knowledge sharing to the team;
- Experience working within an Agile Scrum framework.
- Highly motivated and focused on delivering quality outcome;
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in UX UI practices and standards;
- WebSphere Integration Developer;
- WebSphere Process Server;
- Database design & development;
- WebSphere Application Server;
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.