- Melbourne CBD
- Australia's Biggest 4 bank; Flexible working policy
- Rapidly expanding project pipeline ; Growing Team
We are currently looking for Senior Java Developer to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest financial organisation.
About the role:
- To design and build integration solutions based on services oriented architecture.
- Produce software artefacts in a range of development languages which meet design, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Produce documentation to support the ongoing development, testing and production operational requirements of the integration team.
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a Java Development role
- Frameworks experience : Apache Camel, Spring, AWS Lambda, Hibernate, JPA.
- Experience in Writing and maintaining developer documentation, plans, diagrams and process maps
Nice to Have:
- Integration: Soap, Rest, SFTP, HTTPS, JDBC
- Infrastructure: On-prem, AWS EC2, RDS, Jenkins, Gradle, Maven
Desirable skills & knowledge:
- Experience on AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud .
- Relevant Financial Services Industry experience advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #196345