- 6 months fixed term opportunity
- Australia's Largest Financial services
- Melbourne CBD
We are currently looking for multiple Java Developers (Senior and Mid-level) to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's Biggest Financial Organisation.
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts and systems.
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement; recommend solutions and help teams with implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement.
- Provide technical leadership to your colleagues and accountability for the performance of our technology services.
- Be available to carry out production deployment and support activities
- 7+ years' experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot, Gradle
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (DynamoDB, RDS, S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch), AWS certification preferable.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- DevOps capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, CI/CD pipeline, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Experience with Tomcat, Gradle, Hystrix Circuit Breakers, Testing tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #203030