SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
- 12 months contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Big Four Bank
We are currently looking for Senior Java Developer to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest financial organisation.
About the role:
- To design and build integration solutions based on services oriented architecture.
- Produce software artefacts in a range of development languages which meet design, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Produce documentation to support the ongoing development, testing and production operational requirements of the integration team.
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a Java Development role
- 2+ years Apache Camel experience.
- Solid experience with Java, Spring, Apache Camel (Mandatory)
- Restful API design and development
- Strong IBM WebSphere MQ and other message bus products
- XML development using: Schemas, XSLT
- Continuous Integration Frameworks - Hudson or Jenkins
Desirable skills & knowledge:
- Experience on AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud .
- Relevant Financial Services Industry experience advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #192885