Diversified insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who are committed to creating a flexible working environment that supports their employees to reach their potential.
Work in a collaborative team of DevOps Engineers and Java Developers on a major cloud and data application migration project. Deliver innovative solutions, contributing to analysis, design, development and support of applications using Agile methodologies. Introduce and refine processes, promoting a DevOps way of working to deliver rapid reliable solutions.
- Design and develop key Java based applications
- Migrate and deploy enterprise applications to AWS
- Use containerisation such as Docker, Rancher and Kubernetes to improve infrastructure efficiency
- Promote DevOps and automate operational processes using tools like Puppet and Ansible
- Drive continuous improvement using tools such as Bamboo and Jenkins
Skills and Experience:
- Java (Spring/Spring Boot) development in an enterprise environment
- Exposure to Agile practices
- Oracle, DB2, Postgres database exposure
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Junit, JMeter and Mockito
- CI/CD tool experience such as Bamboo/Jenkins
- Experience with tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Docker and Rancher
- Above market daily rate
- Long term contracting opportunity
- Flexible working environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aparna Sharma quoting reference 208704.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.